Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Michael Brown

1.) The police officers used tear gas to disperse citizens that did not protest in peace. The second mistake they made was by forcing the media away like they had something to hide. They also threw tear gas at the Al Jazeera American crew.
2.) I believe that excessive force is when the amount of punishment for a person has been over done. When justice is not served properly. They shot Michael Brown to death. They didn't even give him a chance to say whether or not is was him who committed the crime. They officers shot with only an assumption.
3.)  If I was above everything, in charge, I would give the protesters what they wanted, to know what happened to their friend. They should have explianed things better. I believe that the police officers were wrong and I belive they should be put accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment